Sunday, June 20, 2010

They Call Me The Hiphopopotamus

My lyrics are bottomless..........






















And I also loathe packing. I've been to the liquor store (to get boxes) so many times it probably looks like I'm a raging alcoholic. All those people standing outside by the bus stop every day around 2pm in front of the liquor store. Watching me drag boxes to my car packing as many as I can in. I must look super-human stacking 4 boxes on top of each other per trip. They probably think it's all the cocaine/meth/sharpie inhalation I do that helps me with said box transport. Since in their mind I am a raging alcoholic, might as well add to the supposed substance abuse. They probably think I kill kittens too.
(note: this is what a paranoid person sounds like)


And now I'll go watch more Flight of The Conchords, instead of doing what I should be doing. That is the Karlee way.


My beats are fly and the birds are on my back, and I'm horny. I'm horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment