Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Contentment, I has it.

The past year my life has been a roller coaster. Moved from place to place never feeling safe but I can finally say I feel content with my life right now, and its in a place I never thought I'd find it.

You all know I'm a city girl through and through, that I soak up the buzz of the city like a sponge. I love always knowing there is something to do and people to see. So its odd to say that I'm not fighting to get back to the cities, even though I see myself living back there again.

I am now living in a town of almost 20,000 which in my eyes is VERY SMALL and heres the shocker; I'm OKAY with it. My mind and body is in the city but my soul right now at the moment is down here. Everything seems slower, more calm and collected and not being around the rush of the city is soothing my soul a bit, even though I'm a waitress now. Its oddly comforting and relaxing. I'm weird, right?

I can finally collect my thoughts and look at my life and really decide what roads I want to take.


In other news:

!!!!!! I FINALLY saw Robert Plant in concert. Seeing him might have helped my contentment I've had because its one thing I never thought I'd be able to do. I was so close to him I could see the marks of all the years he's been alive and kicking some serious fucking ass as one of the best front men in all the land. He moves across the stage like he's moving the music and not the music moving him. Its something everyone needs to see, this man is pure utter brilliance, with amazing hair.


Oh, and here is your daily picture of cuteness, even though its also kind of sad:




ITS A KITTEN WITH A CAST. SOCUTEANDSAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment